Library Board Meeting / Truth in Taxation Hearing
- Library Board Meeting / Truth in Taxation Hearing
- The first meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Litchfield Public Library District, and the legally required Truth in Taxation hearing will be held on the main floor of the Library.
- When Dec 01, 2008 from 06:30 PM to 08:00 PM (US/Central / UTC-600)
- Where Library - Main Floor
- Add event to calendar iCal
Library attorney Phil Lenzini will be on hand to answer questions about the Truth in Taxation hearing, and to swear in new library district trustees. The public is welcome to attend both the Truth in Taxation hearing and the board meeting. Anyone wishing to speak to the Board concerning the Truth in Taxation is asked to contact librarian Sara Zumwalt in advance of the meeting.